- Saw II (2005) R | 93 min | Horror, Mystery.
- Saw (2004) R | 103 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller.
- Saw V (2008) R | 92 min | Action, Adventure, Crime.
- Saw III (2006) R | 108 min | Crime, Horror, Mystery.
- Saw VI (2009) R | 90 min | Action, Adventure, Horror.
- Saw IV (2007)
- Saw: The Final Chapter (2010)
Which is the best part in Saw?
- #9. Saw: The Final Chapter (2010) 10% #9.
- #8. Saw V (2008) 13% #8.
- #7. Saw IV (2007) 19% #7.
- #6. Saw III (2006) 29% #6.
- #5. Jigsaw (2017) 31% #5.
- #4. Saw II (2005) 37% #4.
- #3. Spiral: From the Book of Saw (2021) 37% #3.
- #2. Saw VI (2009) 40% #2.
Are the traps in Saw real?
The horrific reverse bear trap device featured in Saw and its sequels was inspired by real life torture devices from the medieval era. As gruesome and nightmarish as it may appear on-screen, the horrific reverse bear trap featured in Saw and its sequels was inspired by real life torture devices of the middle ages.
Which is the scariest part in Saw?
- Angel Trap (Saw III)
- The Razor Box (Saw II)
- The Freezer (Saw III)
- Finger Trap (Spiral)
- The Pig Vat (Saw III)
- Bathroom Trap (Saw)
- Reverse Bear Trap (Saw, Saw VI, and Saw 3D)
- The Needle Pit (Saw II)
What was the first ever Saw trap?
The Bathtub Trap (Saw) – The Bathtub is the very first trap viewers got to see in the Saw franchise. A man wakes up underwater in a bathtub. Just as he wakes up, the audience sees something fall down the drain. It’s soon revealed that it was the key for the man named Adam (writer and actor Leigh Whannell) to escape.
Why is Saw so disturbing?
Saw still has a ton of disturbing content, even if there is little to no gore actually shown. The film has a lot of psychological torture rather than physical torture.
How do you beat Saw 6 traps?
How to Beat Every Trap in Saw 6
What is the most popular trap in Saw?
1. Reverse Bear Trap. The Reverse Bear Trap may not be the most interesting or flashy trap out of the bunch. However, this trap is the sheer pinnacle of the Saw franchise, arriving in the first entry of the series and marking itself as an iconic moment in the horror genre.
What is the impossible trap?
1 Impossible: The Pendulum Trap (Saw V) – The only way to escape the trap would be to push two buttons on either side of him, the act of which would also crush his hands. Baxter does as he’s told, but the pendulum doesn’t stop.
How many games are in Saw?
The Saw film franchise has two video game tie-ins; Zombie Studios and Konami brought the first Saw game to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2009, and the second game – Saw II: Flesh & Blood – followed on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 the next year.
How do I survive the Saw trap?
How to Beat Every Saw Trap
How long does it take to watch all the Saw movies?
TIL it takes 666 minutes to watch all the “Saw” movies(excluding the short film).
Every Saw Movie Ranked From Worst To Best
RANKING EVERY TRAP IN THE SAW SERIES | TIER LIST
Nine Saw Movies Ranked From Worst to Best (Including Spiral …