- Battle of Plataea (479 BC)
- Battle of Thermopylae (480 BC)
- Battle of Red Cliffs (208 AD)
- Battle of the Hydaspes (326 BC)
- Battle of Changping (262 BC–260 BC)
- Battle of Chalons (451 AD)
- Battle of Kadesh (1274 BC)
- The Siege of Syracuse (214 BC–212 BC)
What is the greatest war in ancient history?
|Conquests of Cyrus the Great||100,000+||549 BC–530 BC|
|Greco–Persian Wars||300,000+||499 BC–449 BC|
|Samnite Wars||33,500+||343 BC–290 BC|
|Wars of Alexander the Great||142,000+||336 BC–323 BC|
Who was the best ancient warrior?
- The Akkadian Warrior (circa 24th century – 22nd century BC)
- The Hittite Warrior (1600 BC – 1178 BC)
- The Spartan Warrior (circa 9th century BC – 192 BC)
- The Assyrian Warrior (Neo-Assyrian Empire 900 BC – 612 BC)
- The Scythian Warrior (circa 7th century – 3rd century BC)
What is considered the greatest Battle in history?
The Battle of the Marne, September 5 to September 13, 1914, is the most important battle in world history. The Battle of the Marne, September 5 to September 13, 1914, is the most important battle in world history.
What was the deadliest day in human history?
If you think of the deadliest day in the United States’ history, your mind is probably drawn to the terrorist attacks of September 11, the calamity that followed Japan’s strike on Pearl Harbor or perhaps a battle from the Civil War.
What is the bravest Battle ever fought?
|Date||12 September 1897|
|Location||Tirah, North-West Frontier Province, British India 33°33′15″N 70°53′15″E|
Which empire won the most battles?
|2||The United Kingdom / England||1105|
What was the greatest ancient army?
- #8: Babylonia.
- #7: The Huns.
- #6: Carthage.
- #5: Egypt.
- #4: Kingdom of Macedonia.
- #3: Han Dynasty.
- #2: Roman Empire.
- #1: Achaemenid Empire.
Which empire had the best warriors?
1. Mongol Warriors (1206 AD–1687 AD) The Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan stretched all over Asia and part of Europe.
Who is undefeated warrior in history?
Alexander the Great conquered an empire that stretched from the Balkans to the region today called Pakistan. He also fought on the front lines of every battle. He conquered Persia, India, and Egypt, among others while managing to remain undefeated.
Who is the greatest war leader of all time?
- Alexander the Great.
- Julius Caesar.
- Genghis Khan.
How good were Vikings at fighting?
Archaeological findings show that the Vikings had everything required of a terrible foe. Their axes, swords, spears, bows and arrows, shields, and armour were equal to the weapons and armours of continental Europe and Britain – and often of the highest quality available at the time.