- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
Should I watch Harry Potter in chronological order?
Unlike some epic movie franchises, Harry Potter’s story is sequential, so you have to watch the films in order. That at least makes things consistent and there are important plot threads that run from the first to the last, so any deviation will spoil the story, or leave you confused.
How do Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter connect?
Fantastic Beasts is a direct prequel to the Harry Potter film series. The films take place from 1920 onward, decades before the main Harry Potter series begins.
What are the 8 movies in Harry Potter?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.
Why did they change Harry Potter directors?
For the first director, Chris Columbus, it has been revealed that he opted out of directing the third film to spend more time with his family stateside. Columbus was the only American director to work on the Harry Potter films. In the reunion, Columbus admitted that he always felt “guilty” for leaving the films.
Severus Snape | Important Scenes in Chronological Order
The Evolution of the Harry Potter Movies (Full Series Critical …
Every Harry Potter Parody By Chanwills0 in chronological order