- #1. The King’s Speech (2010)
- #2. Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- #3. The Sound of Music (1965)
- #4. My Fair Lady (1964)
- #5. Toy Story (1995)
- #6. Dead Poets Society (1989)
- #7. Forrest Gump (1994)
- #8. Jurassic World (2015)
Who is best English movie?
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 9.3.
- The Godfather (1972) 9.2.
- The Dark Knight (2008) 9.0.
- The Godfather: Part II (1974) 9.0.
- 12 Angry Men (1957) 9.0.
- Schindler’s List (1993) 9.0.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 8.9.
- Pulp Fiction (1994) 8.9.
How can I learn English movies in Hollywood?
How To Understand English Movies
What should I watch to practice English?
- Friends. Okay, so this is an obvious one.
- Grace and Frankie. Grace and Frankie follows the story of an unlikely friendship between two older women after their husbands leave them.
- Brooklyn 99.
- Stranger Things.
- Russian Doll.
- Jane the Virgin.
- The Good Place.
- Modern Family.
How can I improve my English speaking?
- Watch movies in English.
- Immerse yourself in English language news.
- Start a vocabulary book of useful words.
- Have conversations in English.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Curiosity doesn’t always kill the cat.
- Don’t forget to have fun while you learn.
Which TV channel is best for learning English?
- BBC News / BBC World News. English dialect: British.
- Channel 4 News. English dialect: British.
- Sky News. English dialect: British.
- Al Jazeera. English dialect: Multiple.
How can English best be improved by watch English movies?
Major findings of the study showed that watching English movies has positive impact on improving listening skill as well as on speaking skill. Correct pronunciation is also enhanced by watching English movies. English movies also help to increase vocabulary.
How can I improve my TV listening?
Improve Your English Listening Skills Through TV Shows
Learn English With Movies | Shrek
5 Best Hollywood Movies for Learning English
20 Movies to Learn British English – Beginner to Advanced