What movies should 16 year olds watch?
- Blind Side (2009)
- Forrest Gump (1994)
- Good Will Hunting (1997)
- Moneyball (2011)
- Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- The Giver (2014) This young adult dystopian book was amazing and so is the movie.
- Friday Night Lights (2004)
- Shawshank Redemption (1994)
What should a 17 year old watch on Netflix?
- Stranger Things.
- All American.
- The Vampire Diaries.
- Outer Banks.
- Gilmore Girls.
- All of Us Are Dead.
- On My Block.
What should I watch im 13?
- Alexa & Katie.
- Stranger Things.
- Greenhouse Academy.
- The Good Place.
- The Baby-Sitters Club.
- No Good Nick.
- Modern Family.
Is the movie Old good for teens?
The MPAA rated Old PG-13 for strong violence, disturbing images, suggestive content, partial nudity and brief strong language.
Can a 13 year old watch it?
Great film, but not for kids under 13 – I recommend this film to everyone who loves slightly disturbing films and TV shows like me but for anyone under the age of 13 you really should not watch it. It’s very gory and contains adult language.
Can a 13 year old watch thirteen?
Thirteen is a must-see if you are entering middle school, or if you have a daughter entering middle school. Better yet, go see it with your daughter; you will both be talking about it for a long time.
Why is Ladybird rated R?
Lady Bird (2017) 99% – Rating: R, for language, sexual content, brief graphic nudity, and teen partying.
What can a 14 year old watch on Netflix UK?
- The Half of It (2020) Director Alice Wu.
- Attack the Block (2011) Film.
- School of Rock (2003) Film.
- Rocks (2019) Film.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018) Director Susan Johnson.
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986) Film.
- Handsome Devil (2017) Film.
- Superbad (2007) Film.
Is superbad suitable for a 13 year old?
Movie Details – MPAA explanation: pervasive crude and sexual content, strong language, drinking, some drug use and a fantasy/comic violent image — all involving teens.
How do you make a good teen movie?
- A classic rite-of-passage journey.
- A female lead.
- A great soundtrack.
- A decent line in street slang.
- A keen understanding of high school politics.
- Good parenting: Teen movies follow high school politics not family ones.
What is the best movie for 15 year olds?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- The Mitchells vs the Machines (2021)
- The Baby-Sitters Club (1995)
- Queen of Katwe (2016)
- The Goonies (1985)
- Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
- The Princess Diaries (2001)
- Freaky Friday (2003)
Is pitch perfect appropriate for 11 year olds?
Pitch Perfect is a light-hearted musical comedy with quite a few laughs and plenty of good music and dancing. It will appeal to the teenage and young adult market. Its violence, sexual references and language make it unsuitable for children under 13 years, however. It also lacks interest for younger viewers.
Is Fight Club appropriate for a 14 year old?
OVERALL: 15+ for some savagely violent fights and related bloody images, disturbing anti-social behavior, language, sexuality and some graphic nudity.
What movie should a 14 year old watch on Netflix?
- Mean Girls.
- Love & Gelato.
- Five Feet Apart.
- Fear Street Part 1: 1994.
- The Kissing Booth.
- The Kissing Booth 2.
- Through My Window.
What is the best 13+ movie?
- The Dark Knight (2008) PG-13 | 152 min | Action, Crime, Drama.
- Inception (2010)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- Interstellar (2014)
- La La Land (2016)
- The Prestige (2006)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- Batman Begins (2005)
What is the best 13+ movies on Netflix?
- ‘Les Misérables’ (2012)
- ‘The Adam Project’ (2022)
- ’42’ (2013)
- ‘The Social Network’ (2010)
- ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- ‘Enola Holmes’ (2020)
- ‘Dunkirk’ (2017)
- ‘Dumplin” (2018)
Are PG-13 movies family friendly?
According to the Motion Picture Association, the PG-13 label means the movie is fine for kids over the age of thirteen. It may not, however, be appropriate for children under thirteen because of language, violence, nudity, and other mature content. But some parents say many PG-13 movies make them uncomfortable.
Why is the Titanic PG-13?
Titanic is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.
What is a PG-13 movie?
(3) PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. A PG-13 rating is a sterner warning by the Rating Board to parents to determine whether their children under age 13 should view the motion picture, as some material might not be suited for them.
What is stranger thing rated?
Why is Stranger Things Rated TV-14? Stranger Things 4 is rated TV-14 for horror elements and language which means some content may not be suitable for kids under 17. Seasons 1-3 of Stranger Things were also rated TV-14, however Stranger Things 4 was rated TV-MA.
What should a bored 12 year old watch on Netflix?
- Secretariat (2010)
- Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
- The Great Gilly Hopkins (2016)
- Newsies: The Broadway Musical (2017)
- White Fang (2018)
- Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
- Queen of Katwe (2016)
- Benji (2018)
What are some good movies on Netflix for 15 year olds?
From new rom-com favorites like “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You” or “The Kissing Booth” to 2000s classics like “A Cinderella Story” and “Coach Carter,” you’re bound to be entertained.
Is Jumanji PG?
“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” is rated PG-13 for adventure action, suggestive content and some language.
Does Netflix have 17 again?
IS 17 AGAIN ON NETFLIX OR HULU? You won’t find 17 Again on Netflix, but you will find other Efron films, like Charlie St.
What are some good teenage love movies on Netflix?
- Midnight Sun. KinoCheck.com.
- The Kissing Booth 3. Netflix.
- Rip Tide. ONE Media.
- To All The Boys Always and Forever. ONE Media.
- Swiped. SWIPED.
- All the Freckles in the World. Gilberto Nikolli.
- The Girl Allergic to Wi-Fi. Suenatics Official.
- The Half of It.
Is American Pie suitable for 13 year olds?
American Pie is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexuality, crude sexual dialogue, language and drinking, all involving teens.
What should you watch when your 14?
- New Girl. I was not expecting to love it as much as I did, but there are so many things to love about this show.
- The Office. I mean, it’s a classic.
- Schitt’s Creek.
- Never Have I Ever.
- Ted Lasso.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- Stranger Things.
- Cobra Kai.
Can a 12 year old watch Stranger things?
The Common Sense experts say the show is fine for kids 13+, while both parents and kids agree the show is appropriate for ages 12+.
Is Stranger things for kids?
We’d say no when it comes to kids under 10 watching Stranger Things 4. It’s scary and not kid-friendly in the least! And we’d highly suggest waiting for your children to be 12 and older before letting them watch this season. TV-14 seems a pretty good rating for this one.
What is a pre teenager?
Significant social and emotional growth gives pre-teens an increasing sense of independence. This feeling of independence means they place greater importance on the world outside their family. They have greater involvement in school, friendships and extra-curricular activities.
Can a 14 year old watch TV 14?
– The Loop. Programming rated TV-14 in the United States TV Parental Guidelines signifies content with parents strongly cautioned. It is equivalent to the MPAA film rating PG-13. Content may be unsuitable for minors younger than 14 years of age.
Top 10 Teen Movies of ALL TIME
Top 10 Teen Movies That Deal With Serious Issues
Top 10 Greatest Netflix Teen Movies