Who is No 1 director in world?
|1||Steven Spielberg||Jurassic Park ($1.034 billion)|
|2||Russo brothers||Avengers: Endgame ($2.798 billion)|
|3||Peter Jackson||The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King ($1.142 billion)|
|4||Michael Bay||Transformers: Dark of the Moon ($1.124 billion)|
Which director has won the most awards?
- Steven Spielberg. 32 Oscars:
- David Lean. 27 Oscars:
- Fred Zinnemann. 24 Oscars:
- Vincente Minnelli. 23 Oscars:
- James Cameron. 21 Oscars:
- Elia Kazan. 21 Oscars:
- Peter Jackson. 20 Oscars:
- Martin Scorsese. 20 Oscars:
Who has the longest acting career?
The longest career as an actress is 86 years and was achieved by Dercy Goncalves (Brazil, b. 26 June 1907) who ran away from home and joined a travelling theatre in 1922 and acted on stage, in television and film until 2008 when she starred in the film Nossa vida nao cabe num opala at the age of 101.
Who is the best movie producer?
|1||Kevin Feige||Avengers: Endgame ($2.798 billion)|
|2||Kathleen Kennedy||Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($2.068 billion)|
|3||David Heyman||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 ($1.342 billion)|
|4||Neal H. Moritz||Furious 7 ($1.518 billion)|
Who is the most prolific actor?
- 1 Eric Roberts – 326.
- 2 John Carradine – 233.
- 3 Danny Trejo – 215.
- 4 Christopher Lee – 213.
- 5 Richard Riehle – 209.
- 6 Mickey Rooney – 201.
- 7 Jackie Chan – 181.
- 8 Anthony Quinn – 145.
Which male actor has been in the most movies?
- Samuel L Jackson (198 acting credits)
- Donald Sutherland (199 acting credits)
- Danny Glover (201 acting credits)
- Christopher Lee (282 acting credits)
- Richard Riehle (415 acting credits)
- Danny Trejo (420 acting credits)
- Eric Roberts (666 acting credits)
Who acted most films in the world?
He holds the Guinness World Record for the most screen credits for a living actor, appearing in over 1000 films to date. In 2009, he was honoured with the Padma Shri, the fourth-highest civilian award in India, for his contribution to Indian cinema. Brahmanandam is known particularly for his comic expressions.
What’s the highest IMDB rating?
1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Martin Scorsese Wins Best Directing | 79th Oscars (2007)
JEAN-PIERRE JEUNET FILMOGRAPHY – Making Films Look …
Top 20 Directors Whose Movies You Need to Binge Watch