Blogging can be extremely gratifying for artists both on a business and a creative level; it’s a platform on which you can share ideas, get feedback, reach out and communicate with your audience, and eventually, once you’ve established a strong connection with your readers, sell your work.
How do I become an artist blogger?
- Create an art blog that is NOT a “personal” blog.
- Treat your blogging time as business time.
- Be a content creator, not a content recycler.
- Keep a schedule of upcoming topics to write about.
- Don’t just write about yourself and your artwork.
How can I make a living as an artist?
- Your platforms. Today, there are plenty of essentially free ways for you to promote your art.
- Exhibitions. There’s nothing better than getting your live artwork in front of people.
- Alternative venues.
How do independent artists make money?
Artists earn most of their revenue from streaming, syncs, and airplay in the form of royalties. In regards to Spotify, they distribute about half of its revenues to record label partners and only about 10% to 15% to the music publishers and songwriters.
How can I start selling my art online?
- 12 Tips for Selling Your Art Online (Beginners Guide) Sharing is caring!
- Find Your Niche.
- Get to Know Your Art Business.
- Find the right marketplace to sell your art.
- Don’t rely on one stream of income.
- Create an e-commerce art shop on your own website.
- Consider Print-on-Demand products.
- Get Social Media Savvy.
How do you become a fine artist?
- Practice with multiple artistic mediums.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Complete an internship.
- Create art.
- Connect with other artists.
- Consider earning an MFA.
- Decide what type of art inspires you.
- Create two portfolios.
What kind of blogger are you when you make blogging as a career?
Professional bloggers are full-time bloggers that work for corporates. While full-time bloggers are self-made and are more “entrepreneurial” in nature, the professional bloggers, usually, blog as part of their full-time job for an organization.
How to Pick the Best Blogging Platform in 2022
Pinterest Marketing for Artists – Tips for Selling Art …
My Favorite Art Channels on YouTube