- Head Hulu.com and hover over your Profile icon, then select Manage Profiles.
- Toggle or select your desired action: Turn on PIN Protection to enable.
- Enter your password.
- If you’d like to change your PIN, enter your new PIN and select Save Changes.
Can you set rating limits on Hulu?
How can I restrict content that may not be suitable for all ages on Hulu? You can set up parental controls by creating Kids Profiles, which displays content suitable for all ages to enjoy. You can also enable PIN Protection to require a PIN for accessing non-Kids Profiles or creating any new ones.
Why doesn’t Hulu have Parental Controls?
Hulu’s parental control features are only available in devices that run the latest Hulu app. The streaming service also supports a “classic Hulu” app for older devices which doesn’t have some features. Specifically, parental controls may not work on older Smart TVs or streaming devices like Roku.
What is Hulu kid friendly programming?
Create a Kids Profile on Hulu – Now only content for kids up to the age of 12 will be available. The programming comes from channels like Nickelodeon, Disney, and Cartoon Network as well as family-friendly movies. You can also browse content by age, network, movies, and more.
Can you block channels on Hulu?
Though it’s not possible to block individual movies and shows on Hulu, you can create a separate profile that won’t display R-Rated or TV-MA content.
How old do you have to be to watch mature on Hulu?
Setting Parental Controls on Hulu – Mature content is automatically restricted based on the age associated with the individual Hulu profile. Children under the age of 13 will not be able to watch any R-rated films, or shows rated TV-MA from their individual profile.
How do I put Parental Controls on Netflix?
- Go to Netflix.com/account.
- Scroll to ‘Profile & Parental Controls ‘and click on the profile you want to manage.
- Click ‘Change’ next to the Viewing Restrictions setting.
- Enter your Netflix password.
- Set the maturity rating for the programmes and films you want to allow in that profile.
How do you set age restrictions on Hulu?
Visit Hulu.com and hover over your Profile icon (upper right), then select Manage Profiles. You’ll see Parental Controls with a toggle labeled PIN Protection. Toggle or select your desired action: Turn on PIN Protection to enable – now used to access non-kid profiles AND for creating new non-kid profiles.
How (and Why) to Use Parental Controls